Monday, January 22, 2007

Too Much.

So.
Just overwhelmed and totally exhausted. The trip to Utah Vally didn't turn out so great. Gibby came down with the flu and we had to come home the next morning. I hate the flu. My poor little man was so very sick. The flu should be banned. Why did he get that flu shot again? So. We get home on Saturday afternoon and try to get last minute items wrapped up and take care of the sick boy. I decide to get the Feb peekies scratched off the list, but the camera is nowhere to be found. We searched every room in our house. My mom searched every room in her house (that's where we stayed the one night in Utah Valley)...apparently it disappeared. I totally started freaking out. There were tears. Lots. So Robb goes out to get a new camera. He brings home a 350D Rebel. I'm dumb-founded and shocked and totally left with this awesome camera that I don't know how to work. Lovely. Fast forward to today. Gibby is still sick. Now he's started with a horrid cough and a fever. I just need my little man to be well. It breaks my heart to see him so sick. AND on a more selfish note, it leaves me with no time because he can't (obviously) go to school. I don't know how to run a business and take care of a sick toddler. And I've already lost the lens cap to my new camera. Double lovely.

In other news: We did find our SUV tonight. It's pretty. A navy blue Durango. I'll have to post some pics of the Poppy-Ink-Package-Mobile super soon.

Here's to waking up with a better attitude, friends!
Heather

7 Comments:

Blogger Joyous said...

Sorry for your struggles, hope things start getting better!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jillian Marie said...

Oh man!!! Hope the Gibb feels better soon, I know just what you mean. I agree the flu should be definately be banned!

Congrats on the new SUV!!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww ((((hugs)))) to you. I hope your little man feels better. I have the 350D rebel and love it. I have been using it on auto, but I am finally learning manual. I am taking an online class called Learning the Digital Rebel at betterphoto.com Hope things get better for you! Crystal ;)

4:25 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

h - you're only human and have a lot going on right now. breathe. just think: you've got two men there that love you so much. congrats on the SUV & all the best to Gibbs. =)

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is hard to be a mama and be you, too. Hang in there.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh a durango those are nice! My kids are sick and i am too. Our job as a mother never waits for when we are sick. I feel for ya. I think we have the same thing your lil guy has. Bad cough fever runny nose. Blah! I hope he gets better soon!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Deene Souza Photography said...

Heather . . . your success in your business is so fantastic. A new car!! WOOO HOOO!!! I'm so happy for you! And your success as a mommy sure does shine through everytime we get updates on Gibby....even when he's sick. Just remember that one of the BEST JOYS of being a Self Employed Business Woman/Mother is UNDERSTANDING that God comes first, FAMILY comes second, and your BUSINESS comes third. Pray that God will take care of Gibb, take care of you, take care of Rob, and the rest will all fall in line beautifully. You've watched how fabulous it's been working since last February, right?

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home