Tuesday, October 31, 2006

*HApPy hALoWeENie*


SO.
I realized last night that we, the Burch Fam, totally forgot to get pumpkins at the patch! Yikes! We've gone to like a bajillion halloween events, but I totally forgot abt the pumpkin picking. I took the little guy to wally-world today and I saw a bin of pumpkins in the front and I was this >< close to putting The Gibb into the bin just so I could get pics of him picking a pumpkin. I chickened out! Hee, Hee. O-well. We shall have a fab halloweenie without pumpkins! Happy Halloween! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Buford Family said...

I totally did that last year. Sat in front of the grocery store holding our store bought pumpkins...better than no pic at all!!!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Love this pic!! That scarecrow is great:) Funny, we forgot the pumpkins this year too. Had our big party and I realized we totally forgot to carve pumpkins. Oh well.
~*Happy Halloween to you and yours~*

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jillian Marie said...

Heather your short stories are just too cute....I love how they always put a smile on my face!! Even though you chickened out, I can just picture little Gibb in a large bin of pumpkins!!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger The Buford Family said...

What is that witchy-witchy???? How cool is she!?!?!?!? Did you make her????????

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, I have just been exposed to Poppy Ink and I am so IN LOVE!! U all are amazing! My family friend, Doris Sander is on ur design team. She teaches at my parents scrapbook store. I e-mailed u already, but wanted to leave u a comment on ur blog. I am dying to get my hands on an kit! It's sold out though! Would love Decemeber, but says that is sold out too!! Total Bummer... guess Ill be checkin back!! Just sending some LOVE!!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home