Sunday, October 15, 2006

Little Spidey.

The Burch Fam went to a Halloween fesival yesterday. SO. MUCH. FUN. :D Gibb got all decked out in his Spidey costume (which he loves, btw) and ran around all over the park--his 6 extra legs flailing about. In the above photo he was romping in a pile of leaves that was surrounded by hay bales and he was searching for his prize. First he found a cheetah mask, but then he found a big oogy spider. He was so very thrilled. And so were we.

What the photo doesn't show is right before I snapped this one, I told Robb I was gonna' kick him if he didn't get his arm out of my shot. He laughed. The ladies who were running the booth looked at me like I was nuts. ::sigh:: I am.

In other news: We are ready for winter! Bring on the snow! I found out this summer that seasons are much more fun when you buy the right outerwear--probably a concept that most people already know about. I bought my first swimsuit in years, this past summer, and I had a blast going to the pool and the lake. So this winter I've armed myself with a new coat and snowpants and boots. Here's my coat. I think it's cute.


Catch ya' later!

Oh, the digi frame I used is from Designer Digitals. It's Sunday so they've loaded all their new goodies! I don't know anything abt digi, but I LOVE their frames!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me where you got that awesome coat!! :)

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute coat, even cuter kid!!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home