Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fun day.

The Burch fam went on a little picnic in the canyon today. Munga Fuss was visiting and my sister and her cute family went with us. The leaves are like totally crazy-beautiful right now. We have a ton more photos that must be taken before the leaves all fall. Geez, fall is just too short. I *heart* this photo of Gibb and I. I know it's blurry and Gibb is soooo not looking at the camera and I have a silly look on my face, but I don't have very many photos of the two of us. What a fun day, as Gibb would say :). Totally just what we needed.



Well. I'd better get back to work. Only 4 more hours until the new site is loaded! Here's a little of peek of all the great stuff that we have in store...seriously great stuff. :) And isn't my niece like the cutest thing ever? Yea. She totally is. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

What a gorgeous photo of the two of you!! Love it!! And so excited about the reveal of the kit...total eye candy, cannot wait for it to show up on my doorstep!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture.. too cute!! who cares.. if its blurry. and it really doesn't look that blurry!! I think I always look the best in the blurry photos!! LOL... Love PI this month.. but my bank account sure is hurting.. The DT rocks and you rock!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Great pic...I love it! Can't wait for the new site. Woohoo!! Love this lo too. Wow, you are wonderfully inspiring:) Lovin' the fall leaves here too. Just made a mini book all about my fall faves. I have it on my blog:)

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great picture of you and little man!! and the kits are awesome this month, heather. just awesome.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks awesome, So glad everything went well and you two are able to enjoy precious days like this together:-) xoxo

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home