Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Boxes.

My life is all abt boxes these days.

Priority Boxes:
*haPpY pOpPy InK sHIpPiNG DaY!*


This is what my living room looked like this morning! That's a lot of boxes, my friends.
Most kits went out today. Hoo-ray! That is SUCH a good feeling!
The rest will go out tomorrow. :)



Heidi Swapp Boxes:


I received my CHA order today. Eight boxes of amazing yummy goodness. Everything looks soooooo fun! I can't wait to put all these pretties in some kits! ;) Gibb totally helped me go through it all, and I think he was just as excited as I was! My favorite thing was the ledger chipboard letters, Gibb's was the martha bling borders



Boys in Boxes:


A couple days ago Robb and I came downstairs and the boy was eating his cereal in not one, but two boxes. We had a good laugh. He's pretty silly. This boy is used to having boxes around. Who needs a puppy when there's a bevy of boxes to sat in.
Make sure you check out the mis-matched pj's, too...that's my fav part. Tee-hee. :P

In other news: It's time to go grocery shopping. Gibb ate pickles and corn for dinner. Yea. I know.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness...this post has made my day! HS ledger chipboards...WOW...a must have!!

And I cannot wait for my kit!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Your little one is so adorable!

Another one excited about those ledger chipboard alphas! Everyone sold out the first day they put them up for sale!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Yippeee! I think I saw my box! Heidi Swapp! Another Wheeeeee!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Deene Souza Photography said...

Um, where's my box??? It should be the size of Texas based on what I purchased this month! Those boxes are WAY TO SMALL! LOL!!!!!! NOW, RUN TO THE POST OFFICE. I NEED MY BOX BY SATURDAY. I FEEL CREATIVITY COMING ON . . . .oh no, the deadline for the popARTist call is coming up . . . wanting to use the goods for a little creativeness!!!!! Oh, the poor postal lady . . . .stalked again.

www.officiallynuts.blogspot.com

8:09 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

My goodness...I bet the post office just loves you, don't they?!!!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodeness. That is a lot of boxes. I'm really looking forward to my first kit! I love Heidi Swapp, can't wait to see how you put her stuff together.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute photo, it's great to catch kids being kids, makes me smile!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have to rent a trailer to bring them all to the PO? I can just imagine the PO when they see you coming! ;)
Can't wait for my box to get here. And I agree with another poster.. Where's my TX sized box.. lol

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see mine LMAO

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Oh my heck, that's ALOT of boxes!!!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home