Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So you think you can dance....


Well, he can. :)

Should I worry that he was the only one at the parade dancing to the marching band? Man he looked cute marching around in circles with his arms flailing...love that little guy! We had a fun 4th...lots of running around and sunshine and watermelon. No fireworks, though. I'm kinda not a fan of the whole fireworks thing. They scare me a little bit. Even as a kid, I was always like, "...and when did it become okay for you to put a lit stick in my hands?" I know. I'm a party pooper. AND my sweetie has a huge scar on his head from when he was a baby and his sister, Cherri, poked him in the head with a sparkler. Yea. I know.
We'll have to go to a fireworks display on the 24th (pioneer day in Utah). Anyway, who needs fireworks when you have a kid who can dance like ^that^?! I mean c'mon people! :)


I totally packed all the add-on kits and Poppy Projects. Yes.
I had some of the project kit's laid out and I thought all the repitition looked really elegant, so I snapped a photo. So pretty. ::sigh:: I love that kit! :)

random fact: Spilled food underneath the burners on the stove can totally make a yummy spaghetti dinner smell like sewage. Yuck.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to receive my kit -- I swear, it's almost better than Christmas!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is SOOOOO darn cute!!!! Can't wait to recieve my kit.....wish I would have ordered the add on kit before it was sold out :( :(

6:54 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Can't wait for the kits!!!

and your son is too adorable!! Love his visor and spikey hair!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your beautiful kits! going to have to order some REAL soon!! :)

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg!!! your son is too cute!! That would of made me so happy to see that! Oh and that is a beautiful picture of the project kits!
Hopeing to get it before it sells out!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

you have a blog! how exciting.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the little dancer

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

ahh the kit looks great! i'm on the verge of signing up!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home