Friday, June 23, 2006

so very wierd....

Well.

It's official. I've entered blog world.
Like I said. So very wierd.

So much to do with Poppy Ink. I feel my head spinning a bit, just thinking about it. In a totally good way. :)

Oh, and I made potato salad today. My first time, and I have to say it...best potato salad I've ever had. Seriously. I know that sounds a bit cocky, but it's totally true. I think my secret ingredients of celery, celery salt, and pickle juice really made the difference. ;) I also made fruit dip. Whoa, I'm never eating fruit without fruit dip again. I used this recipe and added a bit of marshmellow cream. Sooooo YUM!

Random Fact: There are such things as yellow watermelons. I know this because I accidently bought one today.

The Gibb (my 2-year-old who calls himself "the boy") LOVED the yellow watermelon.

Not the world's coolest first blog entry, but it's all mine. :)

Catch ya' later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather Burch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:18 PM  
Blogger The Buford Family said...

Love your banner Heather! Thanks for sharing!!!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger alecia*grimm said...

welcome to blog land!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger jill said...

oh how cool! I love you banner. And the potato salad sounds yum.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! you have a blog
now i can peek into your daily life

10:15 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

You go girl! I love blogs, and I too got one about a month ago, too much fun.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Love that you have a blog, they are so much fun.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home