Sunday, July 16, 2006

*I'm In!*


This weekend I started my KI album for the contest! Can I get a woot-woot?! :)
I didn't think I'd have time, but I decided that I'd make time! Because I LOVE the Color Theory papers. They're amazing and sooo fun to work with! I came up with a theme that's totally doable in the time frame, and one that I'm so excited about that I can hardly see straight.

I've had good luck with album contests in the past, so it'll be fun to see how this one goes!
Look at all that yumminess...:) I took a photo of everything because it's so very pretty and it totally makes me happy.

I have to say though, that I am not a fan of buying stuff at my LLS. It had been a while since I'd been in there and I don't really want to go back anytime soon. Besides the yummy KI, they didn't have anything new or really great...I NEVER thought I'd be saying that, but it's kinda true...

Here's to an amazing and productive week, my friends! :)

Here's my to-do list for this week:
-cut and roll all ribbon for kits
-start working on August gallery
-get Gibb's Dr. appointment
-finish off the KI album
-get the new forum for Erica Hernandez's class up and running
-LAUNDRY!!
-finish off the projects for the week of tips and tricks at Poppy Ink
-POOL TIME> man it's hot here!


...lots to do! :) What are you up to this week?!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Good luck on the KI album!!! I can't wait to see what you create!

Having so much fun with the July kit! Can't wait for the class tomorrow. Trying to keep cool this week...hope to do lots of scrapping, go for runs each day and working all week. Not too exciting.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I just know your album will be gorgeous!

I'm working on my Poppy Ink DT submission, of course! ;)

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here here to the LSS theory. I've sworn them off completely and am sticking with my 2 monthly kits ONLY! Poppy Ink being #1!! That way I get the latest & greatest and don't have to worry about missing out~my little monthly "fix". good luck on the constest ~ but really...do YOU need any luck? nahhhhhh! :)
Anne S.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

you go with your bad self. your album is going to be awesome.

9:09 AM  
Blogger The Buford Family said...

Thanks to PI, I don't have to shop at the LSS anymore!!!! I kinda miss the friendships, but I DON'T miss dragging my little ones with me and trying to keep them busy in the toy corner. BTW, my sister (Colleen Noakes) from Kingwood was at my house last weekend and loved the July kit stuff she saw SO much that she went home and signed up for a 3 month sub!!!!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i decided that i am doing the KI contest too. me and you can cross our fingers together. i finally came up with a theme that satisfies me. YAY!! i'm so glad you are doing it too.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Heather, I'm excited to see what you come up with for KI... you have great vision. I'm glad I came across PI in it's humble beginnings... it's a very inspiring site and your creative vision with the kits is a treasure that I'll keep paying for. You're gonna kill me with the add-ons! Thanks for sharing your innards...

9:50 AM  
Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Oh, I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old.... I am pretty much just trying to keep my head on straight. This week it's supposed to be 100 degrees for several days and I live in the high desert... gotta get out that sunscreen and the kiddie pool. Oh, and the popsicles! :) And the laundry? Just wear the 'ole swimsuit and hose yourself off for a few days. That aught to cut down on the number of loads. :)

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

You GO girl!! I can't wait to see what you pull together.

xoxo,
Cris

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home