Saturday, July 08, 2006

Just LOTS of things on my sleepy mind...

I'm over-the-moon about*:

*Erica Hernandez is teaching an online class on July 18th at www.Poppyink.com. It's coming up reeeeaaaally quick.
I'm totally psyched to see what she comes up with.

I need*:
*Like really really need.
We've tried for the past month to get the PO to send us the amt of boxes we need.
Every time they show up they only bring us 25 when we ordered 500.
I'm not happy with USPS.
Not happy at all.

I want*:





*This isn't the exact one, but it's similar.
I'm hoping I can talk the sweetie into it.
I showed it to him today, and he liked it.
The one I like has less pink and more orange and is more paisley then floral...
okay, so really it isn't like this one at all, but they didn't have the one I liked on the website, and I'm soooooo not scanning tonight.
But, this one is pretty too.
It's just not me.
So I guess I don't really want it.




I'm beyond psyched about*:

PopARTist Call


We are currently looking for a few amazing popARTists to join our design team. Submissions are due August 14th and the winners will be selected by and notified on August 21st. If you’re interested please read the instructions below. E-mail me, Heather Burch, with any questions you may have at dtquestions@poppyink.com.

Please e-mail three layouts that showcase your best work and personal style. These layouts can be one or two pages and any size that you customarily scrap in. I’m looking for a variety of scrapping styles.

I would also like to see one altered project that you’ve made. If you don’t alter, just send an extra layout.

Along with those four things, please e-mail a photo or a scan of a card that you’ve made. You don’t need to e-mail work that no one else has seen. I just want to see your best work.

In your e-mail list your name, phone number, location, and when you started scrapbooking.

I would also like to know why you’d like to be a PopARTist on the Poppy Ink DT. And lastly, give me a list of what would be included in your dream kit. What papers, embellishments, and trims would you put in a kit?

Recap:
Email photos or scans (keep attachments under 200kb each):
-3 layouts
-1 altered project
-1 card

Body of Email:
-Name
-Phone Number
-Location
-When did you start scrapping?
-Why would you like to join our team?
-Your dream kit
Email your submissions to: dtsubmissions@poppyink.com

If you are chosen you will have a photo and bio posted in our design team section. You will have your work featured in our gallery each month. Compensation for providing 3 layouts and 1 project a month will include a free kit and you get to keep the projects you make. I also send goodie bags with really great items from the add-ons kits.

Regretfully, we are not accepting international submissions. In addition, we are only accepting submissions from individuals who are not on other kit club DT’s (manufacturers and other online store DT’s are fine).

Let me know if you have any questions.


*C'mon, you know you wanna try out.

Catch ya' later! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,
i love your blog
25 boxes when you need 500
YIKES!!
i blogged about the DT call
and linked it on my blog
i hope you don't mind
so excited about it

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

I hope you're able to track down your boxes & get everything sent out on time. I SO want to do your DT call because I just adore your site & kits!!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get enough boxes!

Really excited about the DT call. I've been drooling over your kits the past few months.

~Falyn~

6:06 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Good luck finding those boxes. And the dt call? Made my heart skip a beat when I read it.

7:01 AM  
Blogger The Buford Family said...

Poppy Ink Design Team Call - I can't even imagine how many submissions you will receive! I bet it tops 300 this time! Can/Will the current DT members stay on, too!?!?!?!?!? Their work is always such eye candy!!!!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting more boxes! I have a heard time even getting them to give me two when I ask for them at the post office. Love the comforter too - reminds me of my childhood hand-pieced quilt. And that makes me smile.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent my submissions but read afterwards that you don't accept international submissions --> can you see me CRY?!!! :(
seriously,that won't prevent me from subscribing! :D

Your website rocks!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home