Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Something Simple,


My boys have become bikeriders.
A couple days ago Robb brought home this contraption that looked like something that would end up being on a recall list. It attaches to the bar in between the seat and the handlebars. The Gibb is crazy over it. He totally loves that thing AND the best part is he loves his helmet and knee and elbow pads. They've gone on at least one bike ride a day, and I think it's fabulous! :) They really are best buds. I must admit, I feel a bit left out at times, but watching them together makes up for it! :) Thank heavens for simple things like cute boys on bikes. ;)

Something not so simple: We found out today that Gibb has a tiny little benign tumor in his tummy. He had an ultrasound last week b/c he has this bump above his belly button...We have an appointment with a pediatric surgeon on Friday. You know, I thought I was okay with the news, but now that it's settled I'm feelin' a bit overwhelmed. I don't like my boys name and the word, "tumor," in the same sentence...even if the word benign is in there, too. I'll keep ya' posted.


Catch ya' later!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

How cute are they on their bike?

I'll pray that everything goes well with Gibb.

((Hugs))

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather - just want you to know that I'll be keeping your sweet little boy in my prayers and I'll pray for peace in your heart as well. Warm hugs - Laura :)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Lori Gentile said...

Heather, I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts, as well. Hugs, Lori

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love cute boys on bikes! hope everything goes well with your son, keep strong.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, the bike photo is great!

I'll be keeping your little cutie in my thoughts & prayers.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness
hope it is all ok
poor little guy
don't worry too much

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work cricket phone plans Haramain perfumes venlafaxine hcl xr 300zx car covers

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home