Monday, August 21, 2006

Whoa.







It has been a nut-so couple of weeks. Seriously.
-finished my KI album and sent it off (check)
-spent lots of fun, amazing, refreshing time with the family (check)
-picked three amazing designers for the design team at Poppy Ink (check)
-packed KoolAid kits (check)
-made lots of CHA orders and checked on orders already made (check)
-played at the pool (check)
And now I'm sleepy. So I think I'll just post some photos of the boy from our little vaca and head to bed. We went to the zoo where they had a train and Gibb almost nearly passed out from excitement and these amazing gardens that I wish I could live in and this cool little park full of wooden castles and spaceships...fun times, fun times :)

Catch ya' later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing those amazing photos! Looks like a lot of fun!!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered Poppy Ink a few days ago and now I am totally obsessed with the coolness of it! Everything is just amazing, and so fresh and fun! Absolutely love the newsletter too; it's very inspirational. Can't wait to see what you and your DT come up with next!

Kristi H.

11:42 AM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

love the one of him at the top of the hill!!!

congrats on getting so much accomplished- feels good, huh? :)

5:42 AM  
Blogger The Buford Family said...

Thanks for sharing! Love your pics, love Poppy Ink, love the work I've seen from the new designers over at the *OtHeR* site, love it all! You got ALOT accomplished! If only I could be that productive!!!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home