Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cute hat.


Gibb and I went on a little date. Robb was at school, and we only had an hour before we had to pick him up so we decided to go the old part of downtown and take a few photos. Gibb really likes his hat. Everytime he puts it on he says, "cute hat, mama." He also likes taking photos in front of brick walls. :) I bought him an oatmeal cookie and a juice at a little bakery, after we'd walked around taking photos. He took one bite and slipped off his chair and said, "more fotos walls, mama...peeeeese." So we ditched our cookies and took more pics. He also found a bike shop that he was totally psyched about. He stood in front of the open door and watched the owner fix bikes with his cute dog laying at his feet. When Gibb turned and walked away he said "many bikes, mama, doggies too ruff-ruff."
I love this kid.
I live for days like this.
:)

Catch ya' later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

too cute!! I love how he is always wearing a hat! I wish I could get Alex to wear one! Can't wait for tonight and the kit reveal!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger The Buford Family said...

I'm jealous of the Fallish clothes he is wearing already. It's 105 degrees still in Texas.......I can't even count how many tanktops I own - it's gotta be more than 40....

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable! Wish my kids wanted their pictures done so badly. Sounds like a wonderful date.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home