Thursday, September 07, 2006

This n' that.

So.
Do you remember that day when I said that I would try and post everyday? HA! Clearly. That didn't happen. This whole blogging thing feels a bit strange. I live a small life. A life that I totally love, but awesome/ amazing experiences do not spring from my life very often. Ya' know what I mean? Here's some things on my mind:


















School:
Gibby started his curriculum-based day care yesterday. (saying the curriculum part makes me feel better :) It really was awful. The leaving him there and then all the guilt abt leaving him there. A lot to take. I had a really hard time concentrating b/c I couldn't stop thinking abt him. But the facility is amazing. The teachers seem so great. And they have a huge indoor play set, a computer room, three large play rooms, an art room, a reading room, a quiet room, an outdoor play set, and a cafeteria. When we picked him up yesterday he was rolling around on the floor amidst hula-hoops. Happy as a lark. We'll have to see how it goes. Today Robb picked Gibb up and he looked like he had a great time! And his white shirt was covered with paint and his diaper was full of sand. Both good things that I can live with. :)

Little Pretties:
I received a couple of really fun orders for the add-ons kits in October. Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy. I don't think it gets much better than this. ::sigh:: I love paper. And everything associated with it.

Munga Fuss:
I snapped this photo of Gibb and his fuss (my mom) on our little train ride. We had the bestest time ever this past weekend. We went to the zoo and took a 3 hour train ride and just chilled. Such fun. I also coerced my mom into taking on a super-huge project for the October add-on kits. Well. It really was all her idea, but I kept adding to it until she made me stop. But really people. There is going to be such a fun surprise in the October kits. Have I told you lately that the main kit, "Flea Market" is drop-dead gorgeous? It is. It *reallyreallyreally* is.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the kids going to school is harder on us than them. We are such saps!! ;)

5:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

it is hard leaving them the first time. I'm glad that my dh was the one that did drop off duty because he cried a lot! But, school is so good for them. It is amazing what they learn at such a young age.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Kimber-Leigh said...

okay...I haven't even gotten my Sep. kit yet and I already want the Oct. one. You sure know how to tease!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read blogs because I think it's fun to hear about real people's day to day lives so please blog about whatever's on your mind cause I know people other than just me wanna read it!
Cant wait to get my kits...and your son will probally make some fun friends at school so congrats on letting go, it's hard to do. And yes, I'm shooting for the longest comment ever ~sorry!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Deene Souza Photography said...

Is your mom crocheting flowers????? I cannot WAIT to see what is in the kit. WAIT! I can't wait to get September! It's a good thing to have something to look forward to!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home