Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lots of pretties.

So. I picked up this idea book at a fabric store. I totally freaked out! It's probably common knowledge--the whole making scrapbooks out of fabric thing, but I've never seen it done. I am SO going to put together a Poppy Project using Fabric as a base for a book! I recommend getting this book! There are some super-great ideas in here, and the colors combos are so very happy.

::sigh:: This is maybe one of the funnest boxes I've ever opened. Seriously. There are some sweeeeeet pretties in there. This product is going in the Poppy Project for February. It's called, "Pretty Please". So cute. " It's going to be a totally random album with a super-funky binding. :)



My little guy. Last week we had a perfect storm that brought tons of snow. Gibb was just so very psyched to play in it. Last year he wouldn't sled, but this year he didn't want to stop. I even went down once and I screamed and howled and laughed. It was so fun. I totally can't wait to do it again...we need more fluffy snow though. Oh, and he loves making angels. Every so often he'd just fall back and start swishing his legs back and forth. Gosh, he's cute. :)

AND. Happy mail day to me! I received an Anthropologie order. Lots of stuff on clearance over there. Here's a few things I picked up:
These are only $3.95. So cute and so inexpensive. I think they'd make cutie gifts, but I'm totally keeping mine!



I bought this too! Totally on sale and I think it's so very cute. I'm really loving the tunic length. AND it's called Paintbox. Fun stuff.



These are great! I can't wait to frame them for my scrappy space. Pretty colors. Pretty birdies.

Anyway, friends. I hope that you all are well and that you have a great weekend! We've been shopping around for a new SUV (to tote all the boxes to the PO) and we haven't found one we like so we're headed to Utah Valley where they have every car manufacturer ever, all in one place. Cross you fingers that we find something we like and something that we can afford!

"When we face the worst that can happen in any situation, we grow. When circumstances are at their worst, we can find our best."
--Elisabeth Kubler-Ross



Catch ya' later. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

again all looks yummie!

corinnexxx

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, you never cease to amaze me. You inspire me every day. 'nuff said. :)
Nicole

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmm Anthropologie! Cant wait, actually was able to get in for Feb. I cant wait!!!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..great buys! they're all super yummy :D

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Heather! I am loving the fabric art journal book! I am going to get me one of those!
I cant wait for "Pretty Please"!!!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That book looks awesome! I must get it! And the stuff for the project looks bad a*$ lol! I cant wait! Your son is adorable! Good luck on the suv hunt. We want a hummer. Someday! LOL!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! A fabric journal - totally AWESOME - check out the fabric at Anna Marie Horner's website - the Bohemia line - TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home