Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sheesh.


What in the world? It totally snowed. That's right. It snowed.
When Gibb woke up from his nap on Thursday it was snowing. Huge heaps of the white stuff was poring from the sky. So I got us both decked out in our gear, which takes a lot of time. When we finally made our way out the door, the snow had stopped. Shoot. Gibb played in the puddles anyway and ran around pretending to be a monster fighting dinosaurs (do I have the only 2-year-old that does that?)...then all of a sudden the snow started again. And I got this photo. There were only a few flakes, but Gibb was so very psyched. Sometimes it's the small things, ya' know?

In other news, Robb and I went and saw Stranger Than Fiction tonight. I *heart* this movie. For reals. I LOVED everyone in it; Emma Thompson, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Will Ferral, Dustin Hoffman. A superb cast. A super movie. It totally all comes down to Milk & Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies and Flours....and all that comes from simple things just like that.

Catch ya' later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimber-Leigh said...

snow?!?!?!? i'm so jealous...but how very fun for you.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

You seriously have the cutest little guy on the planet. He always looks so happy!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, good - I've been wanting to see that movie. Lucky you on the snow!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a very cute picture! TFS!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! What a cutie.. I love snow.. when we were in Fla it snowed here 8 inches. ughh!! I so want to see that movie.. I love your sons imganation!

11:35 PM  
Blogger The Buford Family said...

My kids fight all kinds of "bad guys"!!! My kids have been talkng about snow for two months already. Their teachers apparently forgot to tell them it never snows in Dallas.....Love those doodles around your photo - did you get a tablet thingy???? Love the Noveber kit...can't wait to see what's in store for December!!!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home