Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a little peekie...


So. How the heck are ya'? I've been a bit busy and now with the holidays looming I'm feeling a bit glassy-eyed and overwhelmed. BUT. There is nothing like a Sneaky Peekie to perk up a gal. So here goes nuthin'! ---------->
Here's a little peekie of our December Poppy Project. It'll feature sweet Sassafrass Lass papers and the Decor Boards from Junkitz. There's four super-cute trims and a darling little tree stamp that I'm soooo using on my Christmas cards. I can't wait to get this put together! So fun and soooo holiday!

In other news: I hope you all had an awesomatastic Thanks giving. We totally did. Lots of family time and food and fun activities and fights over who got the top bunk...total bliss, I tell ya'! :) Love this photo of the Thanksgivng table. Makes me a little teary even looking at it because I had such a beautiful week at my mom's house.



Catch ya' later! ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sneaky peekie Heather -- love it!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Thanks for the fun peekie. The Thanksgiving table looks fabulous!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Holy cow!!1 Just found you through someone else's blog!! Love this, totally amazing!!

Lynn
p.s. Love the table!

www.memoriesbylynn.com

2:09 PM  
Blogger kristina contes said...

Just wanted to pop in and tell you the inkiness is fabulous.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home