Thursday, August 16, 2007

Such goodness. :)


SO. Here's the little teaser peekie for the September kit, Cherry St. I'm LOVING how this kit is turning out and I can't wait to show this pretty is all its glory! Weeeeeee! :)


And really quick. Here are two of my current favorite things:


Martha Stewart's Halloween goodness is out at Micheal's. Say what you want abt her. Her products are really super, and she totally knows how to get down on Halloween. I'm really loving the banners and the skull picks and that owlie stamp. I need to figure out how to make him look less angry so I can use him on other crafts.


Be still me heart. This is not the most healthy salad, but it is the most delicious. I took this ready-to-assemble beauty to my sister's yesterday and we ate it all and then wanted to lick the bowl. You can find the recipe here. I substituted the walnuts for sugar-crusted almonds. Delicious.

Catch ya' later!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to go to michaels and get some of that halloween goodness! I lovvveeee halloween!!!!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

Be still my heart...those cherries are to die for! Are they part of the main kit?? This little peekie is awesome! I can't wait to see the rest! I think I have to get to Michaels, pronto : ) Love to try new salad recipes! This one sounds dee-lish! Thanks for all the goodness, Heather!!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

note to self get over to m's for ms goodness.

love love love what i'm seeing with the kit. the bling cherries! yay!

9:59 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

wait, wait. i thought you didn't cook? but...i guess a salad isn't technically "cooking" in the stovetop sense, huh? i concur on the martha stewart goodness at michaels. enjoy it all!

6:48 AM  
Blogger love.boxes said...

I can't wait to see the MS stuff and I'd love to try that recipe.. thanks for sharing. :)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Edleen said...

aww...the kit looks awesome!

and i Love Martha Stewart!
Thankfully we get to watch her on TV daily here :D
love her recipes!

5:18 PM  
Blogger sara said...

I agree about Martha- I love her stuff at Michaels!!!!

Your blog is great! keep up the good work!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Julia Sandvoss said...

Must go to Michael's! Love MS!

The new kit looks great..love the cherries!

TFS the recipe too!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home