Saturday, April 14, 2007

And rest.

I'm dazed.
And totally exhausted.
It's almost laughable how tired I actually am.
I don't think I've been this tired since Gibb was a newborn.
Would you like me to go into further detail about the extent of my tiredness?
I'll spare you. :)

This past week was a whirlwind! Taking care of my sickie boys, packing a million bajillion fabu kits, picking out finishes for the house, totally reworking the May kit, washing (and drying) the cell phone...ya' know, normal stuff like that. Now I have a Tuesday deadline looming for some top-secret design work ::wink::. If you could hurl some mojo through your computer screens I would greatly appreciate it, so very much.

We've been picking out some super things for the house. We're doing limey green, pretty yellow, white, and black for our bedroom. The wall color will be yellow sash. We found this really fab black bed...it's distressed wood, at Down East Home. It was soooo very inexpensive! It's pretty and it makes me happy. Our bedding is going to be:

In this color:

I'm basing the whole scheme for the kitchen/dining. family rooms on this tablecloth:

Is that weird? I just really love all of the colors...
The walls will be a light blue and I just bought the cutest orange side table for the living room. LOTS of decisions to make.

Oh! I found the coolest artist on Etsy. I'll post a link later. I think the site is down right now...

Well, I best be off. Robb and I are going to cuddle and watch some movies, indulging in some much needed down time!

I need to post some pics of Gibb at Easter. We had such a fun time!
Ta-ta! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh i love everything u posted! Your house is going to look so wonderful! How exciting! My kiddies are still sick! Blah! Happy movie watching!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jillian Marie said...

Ohhhweee, I just can't imagine how fabulous your home decor will be! Continue to keep us posted on the progress.

Geesh...definitely get some rest. I know that always being on the go is exhausting. Now that April kits are out, take it easy for a bit and rest up! xo

Jilly

2:15 PM  
Blogger miss morgan... said...

that tablecloth is awesome! you totally have to postsome pics when you finish! i'd love to see what the rooms based around that will look like!

3:52 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

LOve LOVE love the table cloth!!! I can't wait to see more!! I hope you're finally able to catch up on some rest. Take care of yourself!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Oh my, I really want that tablecloth and the bedding. Where did you get them? Thanks.

8:22 PM  
Blogger love.boxes said...

I adore those colors. :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Lance said...

Your the bbest

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home