Thursday, March 15, 2007

And the winner is....

Last month we had a lil' contest over at Poppy Ink. Amber Skolnick taught a fab class, and we challenged the participants to lift her layout. They posted their pretties in the gallery, and today The Gibb picked the winner. The winner will receive the whole KI Color Theory line. Hip-hip-hooray! :D

::Drum roll, please!::

BTW, how cute is my Gibson? Looking at these pics like really make me wanna wake him up and squeeze him. But I won't. But I mean, seriously, how cute is he? Okay, mama moment over. Let's get back to the reveal.

He totally got a kick out of doing this, btw. He totally loves it when he can do Poppy Ink stuff. He can pick winners and help me sort buttons and carry the occasional Priority box out to the truck. He pretty much rocks the kit world, ya' know?
Back to the reveal.

And the winner is......


Congrats! Send me your addy and I'll get these goodies off to you super-soon! :)

Catch ya' later, ladies!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Pascual said...

omg, omg, omg!

cayla73! That's me!

(aka scrapcat on blogger)

thanks gibson ;)
and heather! I'm so excited :)

will send an e-mail right now!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww ...He is just as cute as can be! Congratulations Cayla!

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and Yes-he is a doll!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha he is a cutie!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home