Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello.

Holy tamale. The blogging train has fallen off the track. BUT here's a sneaky-peek of the Funny Face Poppy Project. It's scrumptious! If you were quick enough to get one, you won't be sorry. :)
And a little pic of the boy. This is our unfinished living room. The color on the walls is blue gossamer and it makes me happy. I walk into that room and I feel so very content. The house is still not done. Nothing has been done for the last two weeks. Blah, Blah, right? When we walk into it, and it's all ours, this'll all be worth it. For sure. :)


And since I'm a little down-in-the-dumps here's a sweet quote:

Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it towards others. And the more peace there in in us, the more peace there will be in our troubled world.

OH! I'm totally going to silverbella with my mom and two sisters. I can't wait. If you're going, let me know!

Later.

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbie said...

the poppy project peek looks awesome... I knew I should have got it

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the project! I'm hoping to at least get my hands on the instructions!

I am going to Silver Bella also!!! I am going alone (trying to be a big girl about it, but not used to traveling alone!) and most days I can hardly believe how lucky I am to have the chance to go!

Violet

2:41 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

Heather, I feel your pain! Building a house is one of the most emotionally draining things I have ever done, but it's so worth it in the end!! Try and focus on the big picture instead of all the little b-s that adds up to one big headache! Hang in there girlie!!!!! It'll be "home" before you know it! Oh, BTW...love the blue on your walls : )

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the project! I cant wait to see it all. Gib looks sooo cute! I am soooo jealous you are going to Silver Bella! Someday I AM going!:)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Are you sure you can't make more kits?!?!?!? I was so sad to see that I missed out on it!! BWAH!!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

Yay....I'm SO excited to meet you at Silver Bella. I'll be there too!!!! What classes are you taking?? Email me at artsy_mama@hotmail.com
Cheers
Kari

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh... silverbellas!!
i'm going too!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Delaney Gates said...

Ooh! Love the paint color in your living room!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to Silver Bella, too! I'll look forward to meeting you there!

Debby Schuh

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home