Monday, April 16, 2007

Her Lovelies: May Poppy Project

"Grown don't mean nothing to a mother.
A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown?
What's that suppose to mean?
In my heart it don't mean a thing."

~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987


I realize that I'm becoming redundant, but I cannot wait to put this pretty little album together. It's the perfect place to keep all of your lovelies or it'll make the perfect gift for a lovely lady. It'll also come with a scroll acrylic stamp that is just too good to be true. :)

Have a sweet day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Awesome Heather. I really can't wait to see who the new DT members will be...

3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh i just got my april kit today and now i cant wait for this!!! So beautiful!!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it!! Dana

8:38 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Your kits and Poppy Projects are awesome - can't wait to get my hands on this one!

I hope you've gotten a some rest!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ahead.
Be as redundant as you want.
I don't mind... ;)

This wows(!) me & I love the color combination!

9:50 AM  
Blogger AllisonK said...

ohhhhh. this one looks wonderful.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home