Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello, Hello

Firstly, I wanted to say a little thank you to all the ladies who've decided to send cards and sweet sentiments to the Barnes family (read below post). I appreciate it so very much and I know they will too. There's still time to send one, if you send me an e-mail I can send you my addy. Make sure you include your return address so I can send you a thank you goodie.

From that to this...

Here's the little peekie of the August Poppy Project. I really do love this album. There's something really silly abt it, and I just adore that.

AND. We just got back from a family vacation on the Oregon Coast. It's so amazingly gorgeous there. Robb's mama owns a house that overlooks the ocean and the view from the balcony takes my breath away. Gibson loved it and he was so psyched that there was a train that went between Garibaldi and Rockaway. The boy is way into trains. I've never seen anything like it. My big sis lives in Washington so we took a quick day trip to see her and her little ones. We went to the children's museum at the Space Needle and Gibby had the best time painting in the mini-art studio. He's been very into painting train tracks. And he should be. He pretty much rocks at it. :) ::sigh:: He's so great.



Well. Here's to a great week, friends. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vee said...

peek looks awesome!!
glad you had a great vacation :)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great album. And you cut Gibs hair. He looks so cute!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home