Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And we're off.

Um. Hi. :D

We are leaving tomorrow on our CHA journey. Yippy! And then not-so-yippy. I have like a mega-load of work to do...think positive, Heather, think positive... :P

We don't fly out until early Thursday morning, but we're staying the night at my mom's so we can be a bit closer to the airport. I'm thinking that this whole thing is going to be pretty overwhelming, but I'm like totally excited! And my little man. I'm going to miss him. The little man, however, keeps talking abt all the things he'll be doing with his munga fuss (grandma) while we are away. Is it weird that I want him to miss me? At least a little. I wrapped up a little gift for everyday that we're away, and I tied a photo of Robb and I to each one. It would be impossible for him to forget abt us in six days, right?

Here's some pics of our latest little lake trip. We head out when things get stressful and the bickering starts. I think it really helps us unwind and be more productive, and Gibby LOVES being there. I love being able to sit one my pretty beach blanket with my shades and a bag-full of magazines and just veg. Really it's the best thing ever. :)


AND. Robbie has been too busy to post the sneaky-peek of the August add-ons so I'm posting it here. There'll be two, and they're darling! I can't wait to show off everything. :)





Well. I really must finish up with the wash and get packing! :)

See you in Chicago!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Onelove said...

Hi Heather...just randomly found you blog. I'm in St. George. Cute blog & it looks like we have similar loves (our kids & family)

7:58 PM  
Blogger SweetBrier Scraps said...

I have really enjoyed your blog and your business. I have plans to start ordering your kits, can't wait to use them! Thanks for offering another fabulous creative outlet for my scrapbooking obsession!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

It was so awesome to meet you & Robb!! :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

heatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
HOW did i miss getting to see you???
i'm so sad!
:( <--------me, being sad
dangit, all! :P
next time!!
xoxo

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home