Friday, August 31, 2007

The goods.

Here is the September kit: Cherry St. Um. I love it. It's a little bit fall and a little bit back to school, with some super funky bits thrown in! The buttons are gorgeous and those bling cherrries are AMAZING in person. Lots o' loveliness in this one, friends. :)

This add-on is called Prep School. The 4-piece stamp acrylic set in this one is a must have! There are so many cool possibilities with that little pretty! The price will be 38.50.

Be still my heart. The add-on, Ive League, is GORGEOUS! The fleece birdies and the fall leaves and the sweeeeet rubs. I totally love it. Don't even get me started on the stamp set is this one. Those frames are beyond versatile and the woodgrain in the second one is like the best thing ever. This add-on is 49.80.

We're also going to have a paper pack add-on, Prep School Too, with pretty papers and card stock. It'll also come with the die-cut arrows and labels from Scenic Route. Those are AMAZING!

Since we don't have a Poppy Project this month. I planned two really fun projects that you can make using the kits. This pencil bouquet is one of them. I think it would be a great teacher gift or an accent in a play room.

Just a reminder: The September reveal will be on Monday at 12 AM MST. All of the add-ons may be purchased then, and we do have subscriptions for the main kit available. You are not going to want to miss out on the coming months! I promise. :)

Oh, and all of the little monkey-motif shirts that Gibb has been wearing are from oliebollen
The brand is called Small Paul. I've like really become addicted to their clothes. They're cute without being cutesy and they're funky without being over the top. Make sure you check out the socks and undies, too!

Thank you for all the well-wishes abt my uncle. I really appreciate it. I'll see you on Monday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! what a wonderful kit and add-ons this month. you are amazing Heather!!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!!!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger tanyawebster said...

love love love! I cant wait!

sorry about your uncle...such a hard thing to experience...my prayers are with you a ton!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Micayla said...

Heather, my heart goes out to you and your family.
That kit looks yummo, are you going to start shipping internationally again. I would love to get my kits from you and I know many others who would too.

3:34 PM  
Blogger CocoCupcake said...

love it!!! awesome little project

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!! Any word on when the gallery is going up?

5:19 PM  
Blogger love.boxes said...

You do & make beautiful things. :)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home