Monday, September 17, 2007

Feeling Fallish.

So. The October kit, "This Tiny House." This kit just has me written all over it. I LOVE the fall colors mixed with the funky bits. And how cool is it that scrappy companies are coming out with fabulous crocheted flowers? Really cool. My mother thanks them, because way back in February she was a crazy lady trying to crochet all of those little pretties. So many great manufacturers in this kit; Making Memories, Love Elsie, Imaginisce, Poppy Ink, 7Gypsies, Heidi Swapp, Queen & Co., Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin. Um. That's a lot of greatness for one kit. :)
Is it October yet?

And the boy. Last year in the fallish leaves.
I really do adore this time of year. Bring on the corn mazes and apple cider.


Besides the autumn poets sing,
A few prosaic days
A little this side of the snow
And that side of the haze.
~Emily Dickinson

Later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sharie said...

Love all the fall colors and fun elements in the October kit. You have a gift for putting together these packages of inspiration!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

That is a thing of beauty! I am in *love* with fall!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Micayla said...

Loving the kit, I am sooooo subbing in Oct. Sadly the wages didnt cover Sept! Yay for PI!!!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!!
I just heard the "news" about the other "new beginning"...congratulations!!!!!
((((hugs))))
When are you coming back to Washington to visit your sis, I want to hang out.
Still need to send you my giftie, but now it looks like I will have to add some other "stuff" too!! YAY!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger love.boxes said...

Beautiful pictures and isn't Emily D. amazing?

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who ever said you can't find happiness in a box!
love.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you always have the most savory color combinations in your kits, heather! these are adorable. :)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home